Amy Weeks, M.A. is the owner and operator of Amy’s Canine Kindergarten.Her Certifications at a glance:
- Certified Behavior Consultant (CBCC-KA)
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA)
- Victoria Stilwell Professional Dog Training Team
- Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
- CAP 1 (Clicker Trainer)
- Family Pet Parent Educator
Amy has been training dogs for over 15 years. Along with her certifications, she is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers and the Pet Professional Guild. She is committed to educating the public on positive training methods in lieu of force training. Along with her experience as a dog trainer for the public, she has worked as an instructor for Florida Guide Dogs for the Deaf and Therapetics Service Dogs of Oklahoma,
Amy is published in Bella Dog Magazine and numerous newspapers throughout the country, as well as in "ADPT'“ Tips from Top Trainers”. She is currently a contributor for the Victoria Stilwell blog and newsletter. Amy continues her education by attending seminars and conferences. Amy is experienced in everything from canine aggression cases to basic behavioral issues. She is referred by veterinarians, humane societies, rescue groups, and doggie daycares.
* Daniella Prince holds her CPDT-KA and is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers. She is currently working towards a career as a veterinary technician. She has previously worked for a doggie daycare and boarding facility with hands on experience with aggression and regulating large groups of dogs. She has a passion for positive dog training techniques and believes every dog should enjoy learning. She is committed to providing the most effective, convenient solutions for your dog training needs. Daniella pursues ongoing continuing education and professional development by keeping current on all industry literature and pursuing other certifications.